I’ll bet there’s a different way to do 40 in Roman numerals than XXXX…oh well.
1. I have a pretty great family.
Everyone pitches in to pick up the kids from school once a week.
Yesterday, my dad took the kids on a French fry tasting field trip:
And then I got this text from Unk C:
2. I had lunch with a friend at the WW Bread Company.
3. When we were in Florida over Christmas, J Man caught a gecko.
And then it promptly bit him.
I didn’t get an “after” photo but Miss Rae’s doubtful glare should have given us the warning we needed.
4. I bought Adele’s 25 (well, actually Sha Sha bought me Adele’s 25- thank you!) and I’ve been listening to it while I run.
Not really running music, per se, but I love it.
5. We went up to the snow last weekend.
I hate being cold but we actually had an awesome time.
Ok…so, when’s the first day of spring?