If this recipe was your brainstorm, I’m not trying to plagiarize you.
I saw this idea somewhere. It might’ve been Pinterest but I wasn’t invested enough to actually pin the recipe.
It might’ve been Facebook, but for someone who does social media for her job, I’m shockingly incompetent at FB.
I even googled “puff pastry pizza twists” but couldn’t find anything like I remembered.
So I’m calling this recipe my own. And when you find the link to the original recipe, post it in the comments. Cause only fools plagiarize.
1. Thaw a box of puff pastry and roll both pieces of dough out to approximately the same size.
2. Add your toppings to one piece. My boring family only wants sauce and cheese.
3. Top with the other piece of dough and cut off the square edges so you have somewhat of a circle shape. At this point, move your dough to the pan you’re baking it on. I didn’t do this and I regretted it.
4. Put down a small bowl in the middle and cut out from the edges of the bowl, creating a sunburst.
6. Carefully. The fillings will want to come out.
7. Bake at 400 for 18-20 minutes.