1. I know everyone thinks their own kid is super smart…
We played bananagrams last night and I didn’t help him a bit.
And he alphabetized his unused letters.
And first grade.
2. Can I tell you what a relief it is that it’s January and I’m not trying to create foods in the shape of Christmas trees?
I really out-Christmased myself this year. No regrets, but I don’t want to hear holly jolly Christmas for a good long time.
3. I’m not a Goodwill kinda girl. Not to be a snob but I don’t really like used things.
But the stars aligned last week and I ended up at the Walla Walla Goodwill (which, in perspective, is a pretty nice Goodwill.)
4. Can’t believe that exactly two weeks ago we were at the beach in Florida.
5. I got the sweetest surprise at lunchtime. It was almost 1 and I knew I was hungry but hadn’t packed a lunch and I considered walking over to the cafeteria but it was so cold today and I (for once) had a really good parking spot so I didn’t want to drive and lose my space, when a friend walked into my office with a delivery.
It was delicious.