1. I bought us tickets for this Christmas lights bus tour. We were very excited for the first 18 minutes.
And now we’re sitting in the back of a bus for two hours, looking at a small handful of Christmas lights and I’m watching Matty B grow more nauseous by the minute (dude gets crazy carsick). We finally ended up doing this:
Now we know.
2. We’re having a swingin’ holiday party tomorrow night so I spent this afternoon doing what I do best:
3. My favorite sacred Christmas song is “Go Tell It On The Mountain.” My favorite secular song is “The Christmas Song”- you know, chestnuts roasting on an open fire? Side note: chestnuts are gross.
4. Both kids had their Christmas programs this week. I cried. My kids +songs+prayer=tears for mama.
5. We’re still on the bus. I’m pretty sure Matty B is going to vomit.