1. You know you live in Washington state when the kids all choose either blue or green otter pops so that their tongues are Seahawks colors.
2. I used to fancy Versatile Vegan to be somewhat of a healthy living blog. This is a farce. Exhibit A? The otter pops above. Exhibit B?
3. My friend Renee mentioned that she had a bumper crop of basil and mint and asked if I wanted any.
These bags were GIANT and I’ve been making pesto like there’s no tomorrow. The mint has been more challenging. I’ve made mint ice cubes and mint simple syrup (I like this in fruit salad and iced tea) but what else do you do with mint?
4. It’s clear that my mug obsession has gotten out of hand.
5. This one is for you, Sha Sha!