1. The stripes addiction continues.
San Antonio might be humid and also smell faintly of urine, but they’ve got some great shopping. Interestingly enough, I was drawn to all these stripes, but the only thing I purchased from this selection was the lavender sweater. Maybe because my wardrobe is already predominantly stripes and I need to branch out.
2. I’m trying to figure out Twitter.
3. I’ve found a dessert that I don’t like.
Tres leches cake. Have you tried it? The texture weirded me out, but I’m also the girl who won’t eat pumpkin pie because it reminds me of baby food, so this is probably no surprise. I found this delicacy to be chunky and soggy. Sure looks pretty, though!
4. My kiddos loved hanging out with their new baby cousin.
5. Someone get this girl a haircut.