1. I took my children into a bar today. Thankfully, it was for a good cause.
All the dads are getting growlers of root beer for Father’s Day. I’d tell you to keep this a secret from Matty B, but I’m an awful gift giver and an even worse secret keeper, so he’s already busted into his jug. I also got him a wheelbarrow. Wife of the year, no?
2. I have a new patisserie favorite:
-the lemon blueberry danish. I used to be a kouign-amann (top) girl all the way, but this tastes like summer. Also, our blueberry bushes at home have drowned (it’s a long story) so I’m on the lookout for a u-pick scenario.
3. Miss Rae has this weird way of eating her doughnuts.
4. Today was the annual yard sale that Matty B and grandma have come to know and love.
These two are getting in on the yard sale action early with cookies and lemonade for sale. I don’t know whether or not to be proud of their entrepreneurship or ashamed of their yard sale excitement.
5. However, she can spend all she wants if she’ll keep snuggling with me.