1. We ran out of milk the other day and the coffee addiction is real in my life (someday I’ll tell you about my plans for cutting back) so I found the only other “dairy-esque” item in the house:
2. I feel like I could learn a thing or two from my daughter when it comes to intuitive eating.
This is a bake sale cookie that she liked only well enough to take a few nibbles from and lick off the frosting. Then she moved on to more interesting things like her Hello Kitty coloring book. If someone gives me a cookie, I eat the cookie. The whole thing. Whether I like it or not. Maybe I just need more Hello Kitty coloring books in my life.
3. Remember Hello Fresh? I cancelled my subscription, but then I got my mom hooked.
4. On that same note, my brother is with them on vacation and he has beautiful flowers in his garden and I stole many of them.
Aren’t they gorgeous?
5. Miss Rae graduated from preschool last night. And when I say graduated, please understand that she also graduated last year.