1. Rae loved her pacifier as a baby. I mean, loved it so much that later, after she outgrew it, we offered her either the pacifier or a dum dum sucker on a plane flight (to relieve altitude pressure) and she chose…the pacifier. That was last year.
On our recent flight from San Diego, she took her ring pop and used it as a pacifier. Best of both worlds, no?
2. We’ve discovered the world of blanket forts.
My living room will never be the same.
3. I haven’t been taking photos of my food lately.
Miss Rae has, however. Maybe she should write this blog. It would be a lot more consistent…
4. J Man got a hold of my phone and put it on screen lock.
See the little icon at the top? I don’t know how to take it off. My six year old is officially smarter than me.
5. I should really keep better track of my phone…