1. Miss Rae is apparently 3 going on 13. She is insistent on either fixing her hair herself, or not at all.
Drives me batty. However, my current solution is to bribe her with YouTube clips while I fix her hair.
Her favorite is these animals singing the 12 Days of Christmas. Also drives me batty.
2. For whatever reason, I’m very popular in Finland.
3. I didn’t think this moment would come for at least five more years, but we’re already here.
J Man asked for his own cell phone. When we told him “no”, he took matters into his own hands and created this:
Matty B took pity on him and gave him a very ancient, old school phone that does nothing but let J Man play one game called Word Attack.
He just asked me how to send a text, so I’m going to figure out how to break the bad news…
4. The kids and I made some adorable Rudolph cookies and then Unk C ruined it by laughing hysterically and comparing my innocent cookies to something inappropriate.
I don’t want to talk about it.
5. I sent out my Christmas cards!