1. I had a great time at Bloomsday. However, it’s a good thing I brought my own photographer.
This is the photo that Bloomsday claims I’m in while crossing the finish line. Nope.
This is me. Thankfully Matty B saw me at the last minute because if I had to depend on Bloomsday photographers I’d be invisible.
2. Aunt B’s birthday is coming up soon. I let Miss Rae choose the card:
The only Spanish we speak is “Donde esta el bano?” so Aunt B may be slightly confused on her big day…
3. I made these mini key lime pies for our early Mother’s Day celebration.
Upside down because the graham cracker crust is the best part. Also, these were a hit.
4. Also a hit? Early Mother’s Day presents!
Thanks Mom and Dad!
5. Also a hit? Take-out Thai.
Because apparently my family wants dinner every night…