1. No. Just, no…
2. I won a spelling bee in 8th grade, so I consider myself somewhat of an expert. These worst spelling errors of 2013 make me laugh and cry all at the same time.
3. J Man got what he asked Santa for.
Yes, this is a Vikings jersey and a Broncos helmet. Today he told me that his favorite QB is Wilson of the Seahawks. He’s a little confused. Also, to contradict the picture, he does not have a unibrow.
4. I also stayed on Santa’s good side this year…
+1000 more things, but who really wants to see photos of other people’s Christmas gifts?
5. Your fashion tip of the week: Santa hats look good on everyone.
6. Is it too late to make these Peppermint Mocha Waffles? What about these Pecan Pie Bars? Because if Matty B continues to hum “Frosty the Snowman” all the live long day, I’m gonna scream, but I still want peppermint and pecan pie.
7. I’m making aebelskivers for New Year’s Eve. Who’s in?