It’s possible that I’m the maddest I’ve ever been. Over exaggeration?
Let’s talk about things I hate, yes, HATE.
There aren’t many. The list is short.
1. Kids being hurt/abused/sad.
2. Acid washed jeans. Sorry, Aunt B.
3. iOS 7
I downloaded the new software for my apple accessories. And that’s why I’ve spent the last 30 minutes with anger burning in my heart. Anger. Hot, red, boiling anger that makes me want to hit something or at least, firmly place my iPad on the nightstand until I calm down.
Reasons I hate, yes, HATE iOS 7:
1. I’m forced to have a password for both my iPhone and iPad. I don’t want a password. Don’t make me do things I don’t want to do.
2. Somehow, ALL of my music got transferred back to my iPhone. I only want my running playlists. Nothing else. Now, when I’m running, I’ll be forced to skip through “Kids Sing Praise Songs” and Yo Yo Ma. And I love Jesus and the cello, but sometimes I need a little something more to get me up the hills.
3. All my notes. All my notes are gone. Gone. Important notes. All gone. No sign of them.
4. Because of #3, I cried.
5. Because of #4, Matty B spent a very long time trying to recover them to no avail.
The only thing that’s getting me through right now is this face.
Pardon me while I go find an antacid for the burning in my heart (not Aunt B’s acid washed jean shorts).