1. My New Year’s resolution isn’t going so well.
Remember my plank challenge? Yeah, I’m totally not doing it every day and at this point my record is 40 seconds. That’s embarrassing. My upper body strength is abysmal. (quick Friends reference – who does this remind you of?)
2. I made these brownies and just about fell over they were so good.
The main ingredient? Quinoa. Totally vegan. Totally gluten free. Totally delicious.
3. Miss Rae’s new thing? Sucking on her hand. Her whole hand. All of those fingers up in her mouth.
4. I finally bit the bullet and bought some cycling shoes. I go to class twice a week, I need to stop looking like the amateur that I am. And now I’m all stressed out that I won’t know how to lock into the pedals. Any other cyclers out there? Help me!
Maybe YouTube has some demos…
5. Just because it’s lactose free, does that mean it’s vegan?
I had a sample and it tasted like the pineapple whip you get at Disneyland. So good.
The kiddos seemed to enjoy theirs also:)
6. I have a new blog that I love. Not only is Sarah an elementary teacher, but her “Vegan with Benefits” philosophy is exactly where I am. She commented on my blog a few days ago, so I checked out her site and I’m so glad I did!
7. If I haven’t mentioned it before, my baby reaches a milestone tomorrow…
My lil’ peanut on his first birthday…
Time flies when you’re having fun…:)
Happy almost Friday to you!