1. I tried my hand at some Halloween treats.
Not a Pinterest fail, per se, but a little wonky to say the least. Oh well, still tasted good!
2. My mom and I signed up to take a Hanukkah cooking class! I’m more thrilled about the rugelach than the salmon, but either way, I’m so excited to learn some new recipes!
Also, Brussels sprouts! Love them!
3. Yet, while I’m excited for my holiday cooking class, this was a little disturbing…
Salted caramel lentil snacks?
4. Confession: this was my lunch today.
I’m not even exaggerating.
I was super busy at work and was trying to get a ton of stuff done so I could leave early to drive for J Man’s farm field trip. I ended up losing track of time and bolting out the door without lunch. A coworker passed me in the parking lot with a tray of cupcakes and…
Lunch. I’m ashamed. Yet. So good.
5. Farm field trip.
I want a farm. And, I guess, a farmer to farm it since I don’t know anything about farming.
6. Further proof of the statement above?
We got what I think is fennel in this week’s CSA box. What in the world am I supposed to do with this?
Don’t say “eat it for lunch.” I’m on a chocolate cupcake meal plan.