1. Whenever I read a blog where the writer is apologizing for being MIA for a period of time, I always feel somewhat annoyed. I mean, my personal happiness is not dependent on this person posting something every day. We all have lives, right?
But…I’m sorry that I’ve been MIA for a couple of days. Life has been happening.
2. I got to have dinner with my friend, Glenda. She’s a good lady and suggested my favorite, Native Foods.
My family really likes the sourdough pancakes at Pig ‘N Pancake, a restaurant on the coast. There’s one in Seaside and one in Cannon Beach. We absolutely believe that the one in Seaside is superior.
There is a Native Foods at Bridgeport Village and one in Clackamas. I absolutely believe that the Bridgeport Village restaurant is superior.
Glen and I went to Clackamas, but the food was still good and you can’t go wrong with nachos.
3. Last week, on a cookie butter kick, I made these scones.
They were meh. Don’t waste your time OR cookie butter. Eating it straight out of the jar is a much better use.
4. I’ll say it again. The WWU cafeteria is good.
This was my dinner tonight. Made to order. Delicious. Also. Lemon bars.
5. Apparently my Hot Tamales obsession is showing itself at basketball games.